Responsible for analyzing product/system/new and existing features, as well as mapping the requirements of multiple stakeholders.
- Able to understand all of the stakeholder’s domain knowledge (University and SEVIMA’s products).
- Define and coordinate testing procedures, and develop test cases for the Quality Assurance process
- Comprehensive analysis of each need from multiple stakeholders.
- Experience in requirements gathering, analysis, identification, writing design documents, testing and able to work closely with the customer
- Experience in Software Engineering project planning with multiple stakeholders and using the SCRUM Method will be a plus
- PMP/SCRUM certification will be a plus
- Placement: Surabaya
PT. Sentra Vidya Utama never charges any fees during the recruitment process, whether for air tickets, accommodation or other fees!